Friday, September 28, 2012

I know not what is happening

Darcy Speaking:

Briana and I are probably the most boring bloggers in the history of blogging. I mean I was all gung-ho about getting down to business and blogging every day and getting sponsors and taking fun pictures....

Hmmm... That hasn't really been working out. A: Because all we do is go to school, work, watch t.v., read and repeat. So pretty much that doesn't add up to an exciting blog. I read blogs and the people who have entertaining blogs do the following:

1. Have lots of money or are thrifty and shop. Therefore they can do blogs about their cute clothing choices.

2. Have an expensive camera so that every picture they take seems professional and it can be a picture of the dumbest things.

3. Are married and talk about married life and how much fun they have with being married.

4. Have kids. So now they can talk about how much fun it is to be a mom and do mommy things.

5. Have houses so they can talk about all the artsy and crafty things they do around their house to make it beautiful and livable. 

Point of the story... I don't have any of those things. So I guess it is a moot point for me to even take up cyberspace with my boring little blog about nothing... I mean I don't really have a boring life but I don't think it is spicy enough to amount to a blog post everyday. I think I am what society would call... average. Which is kind of ironic because my other blog is about overcoming mediocrity. Speaking of which that blog was actually funny. I think I might be going downhill...

Hmmm. Oxymoron??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment because we love 'em!