Friday, August 3, 2012

Moving and Cleaning

Briana Speaking:
Dear readers, boy have I got news for you! Darcy and I are officially moved out! we woke up this morning and got ready for the day and finished packing up. We left Mother's house at about 10am. During our 30 minute drive to our new humble abode Darcy was like "did you get your tooth brush?" I did not. We'll be going to walmart anyway. Then Darcy was saying how crazy it was that we were moving out and she said "who knows when we'll go back over to see mom..." her face then changed to a questioning sort of look and she said "we didn't bring any of our church clothes or hanging clothes" so we will be going back to Mothers tomorrow.
So we got here (the apt.) and had to quickly unload all our things so we could make our beds before Darcy had to leave for work. By that time, the sun was beating down on us. What with the walking up and down the stairs and to the car we were sweaty. So when we were done we turned up the cold air and each stood under a vent. It was marvelous. I continued after that to put our toiletries and makeup into the linen closet while doing this Darcy was flat ironing her hair. While she was doing so, she leaned out the bathroom door so I could ask her where she wanted her things. She then proceeded to reach out, not paying attention to the flat iron in her other hand. Yeah, the flat iron rested gently upon my arm. Once the heat censors in my arm realized they were being burned I quickly pulled away and proceeded to scream like so "AHHHHHH YOU STUPID TURD!!" Ha ha ha she felt really bad. So the rest of the unpacking she was present for, if she told me to do something I'd tell her I simply couldn't because my arm was in too much pain. It was for a few but not enough to have me on bed rest.
Darcy soon left and I finished unpacking my things. I went out to the kitchen to fix myself some gourmet ramen noodles. It was delicious. But while I was fixing this I noticed my feet slightly sticking to the floor so I looked at the bottom of my socks and they looked filthy! I was disturbed by this so I looked for a mop. There was something that looked like a mop but it just confused me so I stepped away and got some wipes. Ugh, looking at the wipes;they did their job.The floor was as dirty as it had made my socks except in larger proportions. Don't worry though, I got it. Before that I cleaned the counters (counters come before floor for me) and they were pretty dirty also. No offense to the roommates. From what I've seen, they are very nice. They work a lot too. No big deal. I'm not cleaning the bathroom though. I'll leave that for Darcy or someone other than my self.
Anyway, so those are the adventures of the day...Wait one more. So the dog was sitting on the couch and I had the tv on while I ate (this happened after I ate) so I went to get the controller to turn the tele off and I didn't see the dog and I guess I startled him because he jumped and that scared me so I screamed and he didn't like that. He got over it.
All right, I hoped I've entertained you enough for the day. Good Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I have a bathroom cleaning tip that makes it super easy and smells so much cleaner-- I learned this when I potty trained a little girl who misses worse than boys, as in didn't make it to the toilet on time, ever. Take an empty ice cream bucket- empty because full wouldn't clean much, haha. Fill it with hot water. Put about an 1/8 cup bleach in it. USE RUBBER GLOVES! Buy a pack of rags that are for cleaning the bathroom only. Then proceed to wipe the whole bathroom down. Sink, faucets, door knob, toilet-top to bottom and around back, then the floor. It will smell super clean and look great. I learned this from a lady on my mission. She did this everyday, I do it once a week and daily I use the lysol wipes. When you are done with the rag throw it in with a load of whites and you get an extra whitening boost. The old bleach water I dump in the toilet for extra cleaning there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment because we love 'em!