Friday, August 24, 2012

Good Day

Darcy Speaking;

A good day is defined as me not going to work, me not worrying about my cell phone (like I worry about it anyways, when you don't have friends or a boyfriend it is just a brick that I carry around), not worrying about anything really. That is what a good day is and I don't have very many (well I do but this was a really good day.)

I went to Bear Lake yesterday and the Golden Spike Rodeo. We woke up after getting to sleep in, well actually I didn't sleep in really. I woke up at 3:30 not feeling well so I took some excedrin and while I finally felt better I was wide awake and laid in my bed till about 5:45. I then bought my Matisyahu tickets for September 10!!!!! I am so so so excited! I love him so much! I mean just listen to his awesome music! I don't usually listen to all of an artists music because I don't usually like all of their songs. If you look at my ipod I usually only have like one or two songs for every artist on their. I only have like five different bands/artists that I listen to all of their music, they are: Matisyahu, Josh Groban, Enya, Backstreet boys and I am pretty sure I lied and it is only 4.

So anyways after buying tickets and sitting on the internet for like an hour I finally felt tired enough to sleep so I did. So then we packed up the car, made sandwiches and headed for the mountains for the lake. The drive up was somewhat pretty. I remembered it being prettier. It is funny because on the way back it was gorgeous. It must have had something to do with the sun and clouds. But the lake itself was super beautiful. I have always loved Bear Lake because it is super blue! I don't think that I can even describe how pretty it looked! We finally found a little bit of beach and Briana and I blew up our floaties and headed for the water. It was so cold! Luckily when I finally got out deep enough I laid on my floatie and still had the water on me but the sun was warming me up.

We love to push ourselves out super far then just sit for awhile before heading back in and then just do it again. I got sunburned too! I loved it! We even sat on the beach and had our picnic while the sun warmed my skin. A seagull was being a creep though and just watched us the whole time like a dog. At one point he even started doing his gull cry to get other gulls to join him. Boy was he surprised and silenced when I came back and did my gull cry. Needless to say no other gulls joined him. After swimming for little bit longer we decided to head back home. The drive was super pretty and everything was green and gorgeous.

Once we got home we had just enough time to get dressed and fix our hair so we could head on over to the rodeo. I love rodeos! They are so much fun. The only part that I dislike is the steer wrestling and the barrel racing. I absolutely love the bareback, bronco riding and bull riding. So much fun. It looks like it kills the cowboys neck though. Yikes, talk about injuries for the rest of your life. I was so tired by towards the end though because of my lack of sleep. Once home I parked myself on the couch for a couple hours of Smallville watching.

That is what a good good day is. Not having to worry about anything and doing fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment because we love 'em!