Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Music

Briana Speaking: I was reading this girl's blog and she had some list, I think it was the 30 day challenge or something. I don't think I'll do that but it did give me some Ideas for a post. I'm not sure if it gave me entertaining post ideas but post ideas none-the-less. One that stuck out to me was first 10 songs on your iPod on shuffle. Here we go:

1-Like a prayer by Modonna. I can't even remember the last time I listened to this song but it reminds me of the movie Never Been Kissed when Billy throws eggs at her.

2-We Thank Thee, O God, For A Prophet by After Glow. I remember my mom always listening to this CD on Sundays while she got ready. Now I listen to this CD when I get ready for church. Not all the time but ya know...

3-Wish On The Moon by Chuck Ragan. I've recently come to love this CD thanks to my older brother (almost all my music comes from him). Its a good one! I highly recommend it.

4-I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany. I just love this song. Good 80's stuff!

5-The Go Getter by The Black Keys. I disliked The Black Keys when I first heard them (I don't know why!) but after a very long trip to Arizona, in which The Black Keys is what played the majority of the trip, I loved them!

6-Wanted (Just Aint the Same) by Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley. I Love this song. the Very first words or sounds he makes in this song remind me of my nephew.

7-Moving Away by Ken Boothe.  I don't know what to say about this song. It's pretty awesome and I love it!

8-Hold On by Tim Armstrong. I just love it!

9-Don't Slip & Fall by TROJANS. I just love it!

10-Political Fiction by Half Pint. It's been a while since I've listened to these guys but I love this song

I just clicked to see what the next 10 songs were and they were even better than the first 10 I've shown above. I got to tell you, I listen to some delightful music! Lately I have been listening to Matisyahu's latest CD Spark Seeker. All of his songs are so pretty and catchy! Darcy and I get to go to his concert just a couple days before Darcy's Birthday! We are so excited!! I've only been to one concert in my life: Enrique. I was pretty young but we were on the 8th row. The last show Darcy went to was the Aggrolites. I wasn't able to go because it was at a bar and I'm not yet 21. 
The following Video is from the CD spark seeker. This is Matisyahu. Sunshine!

Listening to Matisyahu makes me happy! His songs are just amazing. I don't understand how people can listen to radio music or just crappy music when there is such good music out there! when this kind of music is out there! I have a Challenge for you dear reader. I want you to listen to the entire spark seeker CD. This guy sings some pretty fantastic songs and from what I see on his facebook he's a pretty great guy too! I dare you not to be happy whilst listening to these songs.

For more of the music I listen to, go to my personal Blog @ http://barryana.blogspot.com/
I wrote a whole post about music and what's on my iPod. Of course I've gotten more music since then but go read it. the post is titled: Lumber Jacks, Music and School...Mostly Music.

Hope You've enjoyed this post have an extraordinary day!

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't do it. i tried to be unhappy whilst listening to the song and it was impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment because we love 'em!