Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Skinny with Laverne and Shirley


Darcy Speaking:
First of all I love the clothes from the seventies! I don't know what it is about them but look how cute!!

So we were watching Laverne and Shirley last night because who doesn't love a good laugh?? As we were watching it our mom came out and said I remember those days when everyone looked like that and was that skinny. Yes I hear it all the time from my mom and dad that people were not fat back in the day. I mean I am not judging anyone in this post but myself. I by no means am fat but I could stand to lose a good 35 pounds. I tell anyone that and they think I am up in the night because I can hide it better than some 5'2 girl. I mean I am 6'0. But I wear a big number in pants and I would love nothing more than to fit into a size 6! So I asked my mom what happened? I mean surely I am not eating a ton. She said that they changed the wheat. Something they did to it is making everybody hold onto the pounds! So I have decided to cut out bread. I eat a lot of it. From sandwiches to burritos. Too much. 
I am also trying to cut out on sweets and sugar. It isn't good for me for one. It also tends to give me the worst stomachaches and headaches. Diabetes also runs in the family and I would not love to get that. 

Also I would love to buy Laverne and Shirley on DVD. Have you ever watched it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment because we love 'em!