Friday, July 13, 2012

I really think we should have our own show

Briana speaking. I'm 18 right? So why don't I have a drivers license? I'm moving out soon right? Why don't I have a job? These are the questions that haunt me...I don't know where i was going with that but there you go. OK so tomorrow i will be driving with the my drivers ed teacher. nerve racking huh?! When I was 15 I took drivers ed and that was it. I didn't drive and my learners permit expired. I renewed my permit senior year and am just barley getting around to taking that. I've been looking for a job and I tell you what, it's pretty discouraging. Before this I had never really tried to get a job. I think I'll get one though. I also think I'll be going to school to become a nail tech. Fun stuff.
I've decided not only are Darcy and I like Lavern and Shirley but we are also like Mordecai and Rigby.
For starters I'm Lavern and Darcy is Shirley. Take a Look!
on this next video Darcy is rigby (the racoon) she listens to music i know is lame and she will dance then tell me she knows the song is lame. just watch this clip from the regular show!

If these two shows can make it a show about Darcy and I totally could! we are just like them!
sorry if this post was lame...I'll write a better one tomorrow after i've done something with my life.

1 comment:

Leave a comment because we love 'em!