Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The great hunt

Darcy Speaking:


We will get better at posting pictures someday I promise. I bring my camera everywhere I go but then the time arises for fotos and I am like, eh. So before pictures can appear they must be taken. So we will get right on that. So we basically found an apartment. I want to say yes to the apartment just so the hunt can be done with but then I start thinking about it some more and I don't feel great about it. I feel like if I were to take it I would just be settling and I told myself not too long ago that I am a good enough person who is worth something that I won't settle. I hope that doesn't come across condescending because I am not trying to sound like that I just don't want to settle for anything that is less than the best. So the hunt will commence for the time being. It is a struggle but I am determined to move out this fall.

So with no success so far on the apartment hunt we did score on the bra hunting escapade we went on last night. I bought a push up bra because for the past 3 years I have been wearing a bra with no padding. I don't really have anything but I am content and I felt like having a push up bra.

So that is that story. 


2 comments:

  1. You'll find a place that will work for you. Good luck. That part is never fun. Let's face it, not a lot of this trip is really fun. Keep going and keep up the blogs, I like reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment because we love 'em!