Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sunsets and Billowy Clouds




Darcy Speaking: 
Okay seriously I am the biggest sucker for sunsets and pretty clouds. Like I could show you countless pictures of a billion pictures of clouds. I carry my camera with me everywhere so whenever I see a beautiful sunset or a billowy fluffy cloud I whip out my camera and snap away (I really should stop because normally I am driving and I am pretty sure it isn't the safest thing!) But really below are some of the pictures I took within the last couple days and they are stupendous! 






I also need to keep my windshield and window clean from bugs because seriously the camera has a problem of focusing on those instead of the awesome works of art which are nature.

I love sunsets!

2 comments:

  1. I love sunsets too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were really pretty pictures but i was expecting big white fluffy clouds. when the sky is bright blue and the clouds are fluffy and white we call them Toy Story Clouds cuz the sky looks like the wall paper on toy story!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment because we love 'em!