Friday, July 20, 2012

O My Life

Briana Speaking:
First of all I would just like to say how excited I am for tomorrow. Darcy and our brother and I are going to Lagoon!! I have not been since I was really young and I thought I remembered it fairly well until Darcy started mentioning roller coasters and other aspects of the theme park I don't remember at all. So whilst i am very excited i am also very afraid. i haven't ridden a roller coaster since i was little. There is a ride called the spider (i think that's what it is) and from what i remember i loved it but at first i didn't. i remember being tricked into riding it with my older sibling and me crying but at least i got to sit by my dad. I'll just have to be brave. Darcy is mentioning these rides and i remember hating a couple but I’m guessing it's like food. i believe in tasting foods i know i don't like just in case my taste buds have changed so I’m not missing out on something i could possibly love. i will treat it like that and be willing to ride those seemingly scary rides and roller coasters even if i am afraid of heights. SO EXCITED!!
I love putting new music on my iPod it's magnificent. 
Onto the next. o my life. so i went from planning to go to one beauty school (which i call the beautist colony) and living at home and driving but now the plan is move out and go to another colony the only thing that worries me is i don't have a job. I've never really had a job... I've now applied to a few places and hope that turns out well. This is just a lot of change to take on all at one time but whatever. I'm now just as excited about the colony as i was when i first started I’m also excited to get out of the house, and i really need that. To prove that let me tell you what I’ve done today: nothing. See? Ha ha as you probably know I’m lazy but even I’ve grown tired of doing nothing. At first i was so bored i did dishes then folded laundry (weird huh?). i grew tired of that also and decided to eat. This didn't work out because now i feel like a fat lard (nothing new). i at like 5 smores from the microwave. i think it was only 5...anyway that's not the point. i don't know what the point is. ha ha I said I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and my brother said "get skinny, get married and have your husband take care of you" i like the way he thinks but i guess i didn't really let it sink in seeing as i had that many smores.
Next order of business. i need to finish reading the Book of Mormon to get my young women's medallion. I really need to pick up the pace if I’m to get it done before i move out which is very soon. But I tell you what, it's a very good book!
Next order of business. the Dark Knight Rises. it was very good and highly enjoyable. I’m also happy I read my DC comics character beforehand. I felt like I knew more than everyone else, ha ha. Waiting to get into the movie was a little less fun. Parents shouldn't let their middle school aged children out of the house. They are an annoying embarrassment starving for attention (no offense to any middle school children). I don't think I was really like that because much like now i never left the house and kept pretty much to myself although I have to admit I was a bit silly. also the theater we went to (midnight showing) decided they wouldn't have it be first come first served in getting into the theater. They gave us numbers based on when you bought your tickets but since they had two theaters we still got great seats. Also my prayers go out to those affected by the shooting in Colorado.
I guess that's all I have to say. The end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment because we love 'em!